Wednesday, December 30, 2015

August is a reflective month for me. Not January...August. It's my birth month and I tend to look at my life and plan, worry, and wonder about what the next year will look like. In the past I've thought that the plans I made would happen and most of the worries wouldn't. This year I think it'll be 50/50. So much of what we think we have control over is an illusion. I've learned all I can do is to handle the the details to the best of my ability and leave the results to God. I know there are things on my plate that I CAN do sown thing about and things I can't. I can clean my garage and make more space both physically and spiritually. I can't do much about the ovrerabudnace of flies. I can clean up my credit and take steps to compete my degree. I can't do anything about my singlehood. Not sure I want to. It does no good to worry about how long the car will last. Just keep it 

No comments:

Post a Comment