Sunday, December 16, 2012

Stupid Girl

I am an optimist but not a fool. I am honest and I expect the same in return. The hardest person to be honest with is ourselves. After all who knows how to fool us better? As it turns out not everyone is capable of that level of honesty and today I can accept that. So now I go about the business of removing you from my life. Delete you from my Facebook page and block you so even if you wanted to look you can't see me. Delete the text messages, voicemails and photos. Take your name out of my contacts list and hope you listened when I asked you not to ever, ever talk to me again. It's easy to electronically cancel out someone's presence in your life.... It will take a little longer to remove the memories of chemistry, touch and smell. Maybe having the flu will help the process along...I have decided to keep the lessons I learned and I'll spot your kind quicker next time. I already had you once in a different wrapper. My learning curve is getting faster. I hear that Garbage song "Stupid Girl" in my head when I think of you... I won't be a stupid girl anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment